We know that you care about your privacy, personal information and how it is used and shared. So, we take our policy and your privacy very seriously. We want your experience with AuthorizedStore.com to be safe and enjoyable. This policy applies to our treatment of your information when you are on the Authorized Store websites and when you use any Authorized Store services. This policy does not apply to third party practices of businesses or websites that we do not own or control, or to individuals or persons that we do not manage or employ.
What kind of information do we collect at Authorized Store? Personal information that is relevant to the use and purpose and enjoyment of our websites, which in part is to enable users to share information with one another. This information allows us to provide you with a customized, unique and efficient site/experience. We collect the following types of information from our Authorized Store users:
1) Information you provide to us:We receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way, including by e-mail, chat, Skype or by phone. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special site features such as writing blog articles, posting comments, posting images and videos to our websites, creating a user profile or receiving E-mail alerts.
Registration and user profile information: In order for you to use certain Authorized Store services, you must complete a registration form. As part of this registration process, we require certain personal information (including your name, city, state and e-mail address). The personal information you provide to us is used for such purposes as responding to your requests for certain products and services, customizing the advertising content you see and communicating with you.
Website use information: When you use our websites, you may, among other things, set up your profile, form relationships with others, send messages, perform searches and queries, create blog articles, comment and transmit information through various channels. In most cases, we retain your information so that you can return to view saved information or sent messages. When you update your information, we usually keep a back-up copy of the prior version. We collect this information in order to provide you with our services and offer you a more personalized and relevant experience on our websites.
Optional voluntary information: In order to access or use certain services and capabilities on our Site, you may be required to voluntarily submit certain Personal Information. The use of these services or capabilities is purely optional, so you are not required to submit any Personal Information to us if you do not wish to use them.
5)Information you post at your own risk: Although we allow you to set privacy options that limit access to your pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot control the actions of other users with whom you may choose to share your pages and information. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that information you post on our websites will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our websites. You understand and acknowledge that, even after removal, copies of your information may remain viewable in cached, archived pages or if other users have copied or stored your information.
6)Usage tracking information: Authorized Store may track user traffic patterns and content accessed throughout our Site. However, we don’t typically combine this information with data about individual users. Authorized Store may sometimes track and catalog the search terms users of our Site enter in our search function, but this tracking is not associated with individual users. This information allows us to better tailor our content to users needs and to help our advertisers and sponsors better understand our audience.
7)Automatic Information: We may receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Authorized Store and its authorized agents automatically receive and record traffic data on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Authorized Store cookie information, and the page you requested. Authorized Store uses this traffic data to help diagnose issues with our servers, analyze trends and maintain our websites.
8)Information sent to us by your web browser: We may collect information that is sent to us automatically by your web browser, such as your IP address, the address of the web page you were visiting when you accessed our web sites, information on your operating system and browser, and the date and time of your visit. Such information does not by itself identify you personally. However, if you have registered on our sites, it may be possible for us to link the information provided by your browser to information that identifies you personally. In addition, we may review our server logs for security purposes, such as detecting intrusions into our network. If we suspect wrong intent or potential criminal activity, we might share our server logs -- which contain visitors’ IP addresses -- with the appropriate investigative authorities that could use the information to trace and identify individuals.
9)Shopping: We collect information from our users while they shop on AuthorizedStore.com for the purpose of system administration, and/or to gather demographic information, and to monitor the amount of activity on our sites. We collect information from visitors to our site regarding the referring URL, your IP address, which browser you used to visit our site, the country, the state and the area code where your server is located and any other pertinent information. We also monitor the number of pages that you viewed during any visit and how long you visited each page.
10) Ordering: When you order from us, we collect personal information from you when you order one of our products or services. We also collect and keep your name, email address, mailing address, telephone/mobile number, product choices, credit card number and/or other payment/order information, order number, referring URL, IP address, as well as, names, addresses, telephone/mobile numbers, passwords and email addresses. We collect this, and any other information in order to fill your order, to communicate with you about your order or your recipients order and /or to track false or accidental orders. This information also allows us to send you newsletters and promotional e-mails. Before confirming your order, all users have the opportunity to review their order form and make changes or additions to the information it contains. If you cancel an order or do not complete an order we may collect the information and use any email address or other information that you have entered as we would collect and use it if you had finished your order. If you have provided us with your telephone number and email address, you may receive a phone call/email from us with a request to provide information regarding the order you have placed.
11) Modifying an order: If you choose to modify your order, we will use your email address and account password to locate your order so that we may track your order information, or so that you may modify the order. If you choose to modify your order, we may need to collect information that we would normally collect when you order products from our site. Third party order recipients: If you are a recipient of an order placed by another party we may send one or more customer service emails to you about your order. Additionally, we may send you newsletters and promotional emails as permitted by applicable laws. We may also telephone/email you regarding your order and/or the shipment of your order.
12) Newsletters & Promotional Emails: We may offer free e-newsletters and promotional emails for products and/or services offered on AuthorizedStore.com, or from a third party, as a service to our users/customers. We may send you newsletters and emails occasionally listing specials and deals from AuthorizedStore.com or through a third party. There may be opportunities to subscribe to email lists that will automatically send you information about special events on AuthorizedStore.com, but we will only add you to the list if you request it. You may choose not to receive any newsletters or promotional emails by contacting admin@AuthorizedStore.com
13) Contests and sweepstakes: On occasion, we may conduct contests, sweepstakes and/or other promotions. Customers who choose to participate may be asked to provide personal information. We may then use information for such purposes as notifying contest/sweepstakes winners and/or fulfilling promotional obligations. Notifications usually are given directly and/or via newsletters and/or promotional emails.
14) Surveys and polling: In order to improve our services to you, we may ask some of our customers or product recipients to voluntarily complete surveys online or via telephone, which may be collected by an independent third-party. Individual survey answers are created and held confidential, although some unidentifiable information may be collected and disclosed to third parties. If you do not wish to participate in a survey, just decline to participate when prompted.
15) General information: Our service may automatically collect usage information, such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to our websites and its components. This data is only used in the aggregate, that is, as a statistical measure, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. This type of collective data enables us to figure out how often users use parts of our websites, so we can make our websites appealing to as many users as possible. In addition, we may provide statistical information to our partners about how our users, collectively, use our websites. We share this type of statistical data so that our partners also understand how often people use their areas and our websites, so that they, too, may provide you with an optimal experience. We also collect and use this information for internal purposes. For example, if you are a registered user of the Authorized Store E-mail and/or subscription based services, we may keep records in your account history of your complaints about other registered users online behavior, and any reported violation of our Terms of Service policy that you or someone on your account may have committed. E-mail confirmation: We may receive a confirmation when you open an E-mail from Authorized Store, if your computer supports this type of program, in order to help us make E-mails more interesting and helpful. We may also send out e-mails with news, contests or promotions. If you do not want to receive E-mail or other mail from us, please notify us by E-mail at email@example.com and be sure to identify your account.
16) Information from other sources: For purposes such as improving personalization of our service, we may receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. For our AuthorizedStore.com store brand services, this may include details of the purchases (and any associated returns) you make at retailers where you were referred by us (excluding any credit card information)
Sharing your Information
Because Authorized Store enables people to share information with one another, information about the people who use Authorized Store is an integral part of being a Authorized Store user and member. We neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone. We share your personal information only as provided herein with Authorized Store sites, related sites or with your consent, with other entities and for reasons described below:
1)Authorized Store personnel and agents: Authorized Store personnel and authorized agents and/or contractors may have access to user information if necessary in the normal course of Authorized Store business. In addition to our own employees, we employ other companies and people to perform tasks, so we need to share your information with them in order to provide products or services to you. Examples include sending post office mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, and providing customer service. We may also provide your personal information to agents who will use it to verify aggregate usage data that we provide to our partners. You hereby consent to our sharing of your personal information for all the above purposes.
2) Other Authorized Store users: Information collected during registration and subsequent visits, such as your full name and location, may be displayed to other Authorized Store users or users in your user Profile. The User profile is the area on Authorized Store where we allow you to tell other Authorized Store users about yourself and your interests. You may control what personal information is displayed in your user profile by changing your user profile or by omitting information, as needed.
3) Affiliate businesses that we don’t control: Authorized Store is affiliated with a variety of businesses and we may work closely with them. Under certain circumstances such as when you visit an affiliate store from our site, these businesses operate within our websites or sell items to you within our services; in other situations, we provide services or sell products jointly with affiliated businesses and other business partners. It is easy to recognize when an affiliated business is associated with your transaction. We will only share personal information that is related to such a transactions or is necessary for the affiliate or business partner to complete the transaction.
4) Business sale transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets that are transferred. Additionally, if Authorized Store or substantially all of its assets were acquired, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a buyer.
5) Promotional offers: We may choose to send offers to certain users on behalf of other businesses. However, if we do so, we will not give the other business your name and address. If you do not wish to receive these offers, please notify us by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
6) Protection of Authorized Store and others: We may release personal information when we believe in good faith that release is needed to comply with a law; to enforce our Terms of Service policy and other policies; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Authorized Store, our employees, our users, or others. This includes, without limitation, exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
7) Articles and Blogs: The information you provide us in connection with your user profile or any content you post to Authorized Store websites, may be used to facilitate and provide your requested services within the websites and/or your request for our services through other websites. Any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose on-line (in articles, on discussion boards, in blogs, comments, messages and chat areas, within your public profile page, etc.) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others. Your user name may be displayed to other users when you upload articles, text, images or videos, leave comments or send messages through the websites and other users can contact you through messages and comments. Any images, captions, physical descriptions, personal interests or other content that you submit to the websites may be redistributed through the Internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public.
In order to create an account with Authorized Store, you are required to register. Once registered you will receive a password for privacy and security of your information. We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. We restrict access to personal information to Authorized Store employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. Only authorized individuals have access to the personal information provided by our websites users. For example, employees who need personal information to perform a specific job (ie…., a customer service representative or technical consultant) are granted access to it. All of our employees are kept up to date on our privacy and security practices.
Ways to Control, Change or Display my Information
We respect your right to make choices about the ways we collect, use and disclose your personal information. You can access your personal information on our websites and correct, amend, or delete information that is inaccurate. In order to do so, login to your account to view and edit your profile, then edit and update your information, as needed.
When you update or change your profile or if you edit/delete information, we will still maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records. When you update information, you can always choose not to disclose information, but then you may be unable to use certain features on our websites. You can request deletion of your Authorized Store account by e-mailing us at email@example.com
If you do not wish to receive e-mail from us or other Authorized Store users, please visit your user profile and/or follow the instructions to eliminate e-mail messages. Please note that you will continue to receive all system e-mails (ie... those regarding forgotten user passwords) and legal notices (ie... updates to our policies) from us.
Children Under 13 Years of Age
You must be 13 years and older to register to use Authorized Store websites. Authorized Store and the services available by us are not intended for children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register for our websites or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or E-mail address. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to Authorized Store or on our websites. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org We recommend that minors over the age of 13 ask their parents for permission before sending any information about themselves to anyone over the Internet. This policy is consistent with the Federal Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA) If you are under the age of 13, do not provide us with any personal information. If we learn that someone under 13 has provided personal information to the Site, we will use reasonable efforts to remove such information from our databases.
Conditions of Use
Third Party Websites
Authorized Store, LLC
4224 W. Henderson Blvd. Tampa, Fl. 33629-5611
When we receive formal written complaints at this address, it is Authorized Store LLC policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between Authorized Store and an individual.